This blog is a way friends and family can keep track and share my journey into bicycle touring as well as my journey thru life by the grace that can only come from God the Father thru His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

HELP SUPPORT BIBLES FOR THE WORLD

If you would like to make a contribution to Bibles For The World just make out a check addressed to Bibles For The World and send it to: Bibles For The World, PO Box 49759, Colorado Springs, CO. 80949. You will receive a receipt in the mail from BFTW since it is tax deductable.



Thank you so much for your support and prayers in helping to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
You may also visit them online at http://www.bftw.org/.
Check out Manna For The Journey / Bibles For The World - The Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFLaanIsTx8 Thanks for watching!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

BIBLES FOR THE WORLD / MANNA FOR THE JOURNEY – THE VIDEO

At the top of the page, but below the picture, you'll find a You Tube link to a video that Solomon Pudaite, with BFTW, put together of my trip and reception when I arrived at their headquarters in Colorado Springs. He put a lot of time, thought and prayer into its making. I think he did a fantastic job. I told him how amazed I was that he had included the song “Majesty” by Grace, Jerry and Christina, former India Children Choir members. I fell in love with their version of it when I first watched them perform it on You Tube.

I also told him that the last picture of the five girls actually had Daisy, the girl we sponsor, in it. She’s the second girl from the left. He said he had no idea and had not planned that. What a joy it was to include her in the video.

I believe God’s hand was in the making of the video and He used Solomon to bless me and others with it. But, the most important thing is the message within the video. Bibles For The World is doing so much to reach the lost and hurting people of this world in spreading the Gospel but they need your help and mine to do it. Please pray for them and also support them in whatever way you can. Thank you for your support and for watching the video.

3 comments: